The borrower must first check the condition of the book that will be loaned to avoid any problems.
- Fill out the book card which can be found at the back flap of the book.
- Present the book, together with your valid ID to the Circulation Desk.
- The CLR Associate will then scan your ID and verify your borrowing status.
- The CLR Associate will stamp the due date on the book card and on the due slip.
- Finally, a transaction receipt will be issued to you for security and records purposes.
The availability and status of these materials can be checked using the WorldCat Discovery accessible
A valid ID must be presented to borrow items from the AV area. The ID will be left with the AV Service Circulation Desk until the return of the items.
- Submit an accomplished CLR Form # 34 for AV material/equipment to the AV technician.
- The AV technician will get the requested material/equipment and test it in your presence.
- The AV technician will release the requested item/s to the borrower and sign the form.
- The AV technician will keep the accomplished form, along with your ID.
On-site borrowing of learning resources is currently suspended. Should you wish to borrow print books and periodicals during the community quarantine period, you may avail of the Reserve and Receive Service