Records (including print, non-print and three dimensional) pertaining to the history of the College, which may include:
- theses, dissertations, published articles and books by students and faculty
- Video-in house tapes/recordings
- Photograph Collection
- College publications
- Other miscellanea
Materials about St. La Salle and St. Benilde or other Lasallian Brothers, or those produced by Lasallian schools or that prominently feature any part of the history of the Lasallian tradition.
- All DLS-CSB undergraduate theses are arranged on the shelves by accession number, sorted in ascending order.
- The bibliographic information of the thesis collection can also be accessed through the WorldCat Discovery. However, unlike most of the collections of the CLR, this adopts a closed shelf system.
- The collection has been permanently transferred to the CLR Archives Section, 8th floor, Design and Arts Campus.
- Special Collections, Lasalliana Collection and Archives books are strictly for room use only.